-
November 25th, 2001, 08:53 PM
#1
spacechem
Guest
Help! I've been charged with getting my in-laws' home movie projector up and running. The only thing that seems to be wrong is a dirty lens and, altho I'm above average mechanical-wise (hense the assignment), I can't seem to get at the dirty parts. Got the lens assembly out, and the two small screws removed, and I now have two parts. The dirty area is behind the final lens. How do I get it apart? Does it unscrew? Is it manufactured as a unit (where to find a replacement)? Wouldn't object to taking it someplace in Chicago area...
Any info appreciated!
------------------
-
November 28th, 2001, 07:18 PM
#2
chas_ucla
Guest
I had a similar problem with a B&H 456A projector. Eventually I had to give it to my repair guy to fix because I couldn't take apart that last piece.
Unfortunately he is in L.A, not Chicago.
If you want to contact him maybe he can tell you what to do over the phone.
Nick at SML camera
310-306-8511
------------------
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks